Please visit our fine sponsor...
Beer Is My Life!
The Real Beer Page
This is not the official homepage of
(Wynkoop / Flying Dog)
Last updated: August 29, 2000
Denver CO 80205
Opened June 1, 1994.
Brewer: Charles Martinez.
24,000 bbl annual capacity.
My Opinion Of The Beers That I've Tried:
15.0 points overall
Doggie Style Ale
Style 6 - American-style Pale Ale
- 15.5 points - Beer #21-1755, at the brewery, September 28, 1996
Amber, big white head. Clean aroma. Smooth, bitter, chocolatey finish.
Style 18 - German-style Ale
- 13.5 points - Beer #21-1759, at the brewery, September 28, 1996
Golden, some haze, big white head. Fruity nose. Malty, excessively fruity flavor.
Style 21 - Fruit / Vegetable Beer
- 13 points - Beer #21-1760, at the brewery, September 28, 1996
Golden-amber. Peach aroma. Tastes like peach juice.
Style 17 - Vienna / Märzen / Oktoberfest
- 16 points - Beer #21-1756, at the brewery, September 28, 1996
Golden amber, big head. Spicy aroma. Good body, big hop flavor.
Road Dog Ale
Style 9 - Porter
- 16 points - Beer #21-1757, at the brewery, September 28, 1996
Deep dark red. Hint of dark malt aroma. Coffee flavor, bitter finish.
Style 1 - Barley Wine
- 17 points - Beer #21-1758, at the brewery, September 28, 1996
Dark brown, big brown head. Sweet, dark aroma. Thick, sweet, bitter, smooth.
Go to the Colorado Brewery List
This material © 1992-2000 by , who is solely responsible for the content. All logos, graphics, and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Site hosted courtesy of The Real Beer Page. Read the disclaimer.