Please visit our fine sponsor...
Beer Is My Life!
This is not the official homepage of
Last updated: August 28, 2000
2000-A Main Street
Irvine CA 92614
Opened February 1, 1995.
Brewer: Spencer Roper.
10,000 bbl annual capacity.
Formerly Orange County Brewing.
My Opinion Of The Beers That I've Tried:
13.5 points overall
Style 6 - American-style Pale Ale
- 14.5 points - Beer #16-1196, The HopYard, Pleasanton CA, September 15, 1995
Amber, low carbonation, OK head. Smells like hops right out of the bag. Thick, caramel, mild bitter bite. Sweet finish.
- 15 points - Beer #14-982, at the brewery, May 9, 1995
Dark amber, good head. Caramel, spicy aroma. Caramel, some black malt flavor. Nice reasonably dry finish.
Style 23 - Specialty Beer
- 17 points - Beer #14-981, at the brewery, May 9, 1995
Pale, fizzy. Clover aroma. Definite honey flavor, but not at all insipid. Pleasant hoppy finish.
Style 21 - Fruit / Vegetable Beer
- 8.5 points - Beer #15-1142, The HopYard, Pleasanton CA, August 25, 1995
Hazy pale-amber, no head. Smells like orange juice. Surprisingly malty, but orange flavor makes it nasty.
- 13.5 points - Beer #14-983, at the brewery, May 9, 1995
Yellow-amber. Citrus aroma. Fruity-sour, like it has...oranges...in it. Interesting.
Go to the California Brewery List
This material © 1992-2000 by , who is solely responsible for the content. All logos, graphics, and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Site hosted courtesy of The Real Beer Page. Read the disclaimer.