Beer Is My Life!
This is not the official homepage of
Central Waters Brewing
Last updated: June 1, 2000
701 Main Street (Highway 10)
PO Box 123
Junction City WI 54443
Phone: +1 715-457-3322
Opened February 1, 1998.
Brewer: Jerome Ebel.
My Opinion Of The Beers That I've Tried:
15.5 points overall
Happy Heron Pale Ale
Style 6 - American-style Pale Ale
- 15 points - Beer #36-3451, 2000 Wisconsin Micro-Brewers Beer Fest, Chilton WI, May 21, 2000
Amber, slight haze, good head. Herbal and citrus hop aromas. Medium body, spicy hop flavor and finish.
- 13.5 points - Beer #35-3142, Minocqua Ice-Cold Beer Fest, Minocqua WI, January 16, 1999
Yellow amber hazy, moderate head. Citrusy aroma, a little musty. Fairly light body, real citrusy middle, light sweet finish.
Kosmyk Charlie's Y2K Catastrophe Ale (bottled)
Style 1 - Barley Wine
- 15.5 points - Beer #36-3455, Flanagan's Stop and Shop, Appleton WI, May 25, 2000
Red, low carbonation and head. Hoppy chocolate malt aroma. Thick, big herbal hop flavor, mildly bitter. Lots of caramel malt. Big hoppy drying finish. 10% abv.
Mud Puppy Porter
Style 9 - Porter
- 16 points - Beer #36-3450, 2000 Wisconsin Micro-Brewers Beer Fest, Chilton WI, May 21, 2000
Dark dark red, thick head. Faint chocolate and hop aromas. Medium-light body, nice chocolate flavor, smooth finish.
Satin Solstice Imperial Stout
Style 11 - Stout
- 18 points - Beer #35-3143, Minocqua Ice-Cold Beer Fest, Minocqua WI, January 16, 1999
As black as a beer can possibly get, with a massive thick head. Nice bold sweet coffee aroma. Thick, malty, black.
Go to the Wisconsin Brewery List
This material © 1992-2000 by , who is solely responsible for the content. All logos, graphics, and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Site hosted courtesy of The Real Beer Page. Read the disclaimer.